Modis - Project Delivery Manager
Our client is a dynamic company in the Telecom sector, going through several challenging projects, in infrastructure and applications.
At this moment, they look for a great Project Delivery Manager, with experience in the Telecom sector, used to work on complex projects with lot of stakeholders, and requiring a methodological approach (such as PMP). Knowledge of Jira is a big plus.
As Project Delivery Manager, you are responsible for the delivery of projects within scope, timing, budget and quality standards.
Your tasks are:
- creation and management of a project management plan
- follow-up of scope, budget, quality, planning, risks, communication and project resources, in order to make the project a successful one.
- creation, management, communication of status and budget's reports
- building and management of strong relationship with stakeholders
- trustful guidance & advise to business
- building of a motivating culture
- knowledge sharing, coaching of project team member
You report to the line manager, working closely with the project team (business, process and functional analysts), external software suppliers and internal customers.
- Bachelor or Master degree or euivalent
- Experience as projectmanager on big and successful projects with a methodological approach
- Experience in the Telecom sector
- Experience in Jira is a big plus
- Strong skills in leadership and communication
- Strong in building a stakeholder buy-in
- Knowledge of project methodology, with ideally a PMP certification
- Good understanding of business processe
- Languages: Dutch (fluent), English (very good)
Long term assignment in a stimulating environment with opportunities to grow and learn.