Modis - Project Managers
We are looking for Project Managers , experience in Telecom is a nice to have.
Plans, monitors and manages internal projects from initiation through completion, according to the departmental business objectives, translating these objectives into concrete deliverables.
Characteristics of these Projects are
- In some projects new technology can be introduced. This is for instance the case for large and complex end-of-life replacements or when introducing new technology (eg. Klant Helpt Klant;,...). This is not always the case, technology can be known and can be market practice (e.g. Oracle).
- Possible impact on legacy systems, processes, organization, operations, incl change mgmt.
- Typically delivered within 1 project potentially in phases within a max 2 year timeframe.
- Changes in scope, roadmap, priorities & timing are possible but not frequent.
- Dependencies are usually within the same organization and/or IT related
- Delivers the agreed scope and deliverables
- High stakes for the department, LT level stakeholders.
- Customer impact is often a key characteristic of these initiatives Project scope includes managing the customer impact. Often in partnership with other departments
- Project governance
- Projects cover CSS, BSS and OSS
- Use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes
- Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs
- Translate a scope into deliverables, solution and planning
- Managing Project Delivery, steer cross functional teams towards deliverables. Manage dependencies within the Project and with other initiatives.
- Risk Management
- Lead the project team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints and opinions/visions.
- Stakeholder management (including change & conflict management, expectation mgmt. & aligment up to LT level)
- Managing the Business case, Budget Management and Resourcing
- Project manager must understand the business, industry and corresponding technology.
- Besides Telecom knowledge, ICT knowledge is required too as lot of projects need IT adaptations or are dealing with deploying of applications.
- Experience to identify impact and stakeholders in the organisation,
- Experience to lead the teams to define and build optimal solutions taking into account different expectations,
- Experience to challenge each of the impacted teams, solutions & plans,
- Experience to identify dependencies and conflicts between different projects.
- Experience of the entire project/application LifeCycle, especially with regard to delivery, testing, default resolution and recognised development methodologies according to structured project management methodologies
- Problem Solving
- Able to guide the teams to build possible options and scenario's with respect to business case, technical solutions, Project approach etc. in situations with :
- Known technology & business processes
- Solutions must be build on assumptions, which can change.
- High time pressure, high expectations to deliver very quickly, stress resistent
- You have a bachelor or Master
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch
- Stakeholder management and perception management
- Excellent influencing skills & negotiation skills.
- Ability to align cross functional stakeholders
- Abillity to build trust, and an open and transparent working climate
- High “get it done“ & mobilization capabilities
Are you open for a change? We're more than happy to offer you:
- interesting projects that boost your experience and Spark your interests
- follow-up by a Modis Talent Manager who looks after your needs
- daily rate in accordance to your experience
You are interested in this opportunity? Please, send your CV via the button below and I will definitely come back to you to see if we can collaborate on this.