Modis - Security Engineer
What else then a nice opportunity to start the new year!
For a bank located in Brussels, we are looking for a Junior security engineer who wants to enter the world of networking & security.
As a young talent, you will join a team of experts and gain a first experience with operations, Firewalls and technologies such as CheckPoint, Cisco, Palo Alto, and Algosec.
The location is easy to access by public transport, home working (one day per week is possible) and the team is very nice and supporting.
Take a look to the tasks described here below. If you are matching with the requirements and interested, push the button Apply and we will contact you. Good luck!
As Security Engineer, you support the team with the following operational tasks:
- implementation of FW rules
- opening & closing of FW ports
- analysis & resolution of incidents
- certification of FW rules
- Technical environment: Cisco, CheckPoint, Palo Alto, Algosec.
- Min. Bachelor degree in ICT, networking, security
- Min CCNA level experience. A certification is a big plus
- Technical knowledge: Cisco network, CheckPoint, Algosec or equivalent
- CCSA certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Palo Alto is a plus
- detail oriented, analytical and customer service minded
- Language: fluent in English and Dutch/French
A good starting position for who wants to develop himself in security and networking. You work in a nice environment, have access to training and certification.
Home working flexibility (one day per week).
Click on the button below.