Modis is hiring a Capability manager to work in Temse. Primary liaison between the Project Management Office (PMO) and Information Technology (IT) in the development and management of PMO-specific systems. Ensures appropriate day-to-day support to system end users in the form of defect resolution, system change management and business process & technical training. Partners with IT to ensure continuous alignment of business processes and system functionality. Provides overall data quality control support to stakeholders via ad-hoc queries, validation reports and trend analysis.
- Partner with IT in applying innovative solutions to optimize current PMO systems; proactively identifies the need for new system enhancements and partners with IT to ensure alignment of solutions with the overall business strategy; increase business process efficiency by methods of automation and system enhancements.
- Partner with IT to implement and maintain a robust system change control process, ensuring efficient resolution of reported defects and well communicated and system enhancements
- Ensure development and implementation of robust reporting capabilities; report requirement gathering and development; 1-1 client report support, and provision of standardized portfolio and functional reports.
- Works with customers to determine & deliver optimal formats for delivery of data for analysis and reporting; proficient understanding of underlying system data structure to efficiently provide data queries and formal reports upon request
- Ensure thorough testing and validation of any system changes or enhancements prior to release.
- Ensure accurate business requirements collection and translation to accurate technical requirements.
- Provide formal and informal PMO process and system training / coaching to end users; maintain robust business documentation and training material
- Facilitates overall data quality control support to end users via queries and trend analysis; constantly exploring means to improve data quality and therefore driving clear data interpretation
- You will be the point of contact for any SharePoint and Office related questions: SharePoint sites, designing site structures, training end users,...
- ICT Bachelor's degree (4 year degree minimum) / Master's degree in ICT, or equivalent work experience (2 years experience in SharePoint).
- Interested in life science
- Project Management Professional certification preferred
- 2 years Pharmaceutical Industry and Drug Development experience
- 2 years Project Management software experience (e.g. MS Project, Clarity, Primavera, Opx2 / Planisware 5, etc.) including end-user support and system administration
- Experienced in Microsoft products (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio & SharePoint)
- Demonstrated experience in database design, data model optimization and query logic skills
- Business Intelligence (e.g. Cognos report and query building)
- This job covers several promotional titles, with increasing levels, job expectations will increase regarding proactively and independence.
- Critical Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Collaboration & Teaming
- Delivery of Results
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- An attractive salary package including additional fringe benefits, a company car and a fuel card
- The structure and support to develop a successful career as Modis employee: training, certification, coaching programs as well as tools to stimulate learning and collaboration
- Regular inspiring team-meetings, lunch & learns, team-building and other events that promote knowledge sharing and harmony with colleagues
- A meaningful role as part of a dynamic and talented young team