Modis - Technical Analyst
- You are a dynamic functional / Technical Analyst who is interested in not only working on exciting projects from A to Z across Europe, but also likes to be the vital link between the IT capacity and the Business Analyst? Do you like to broaden your horizon by joining a fast-growing, dynamic company? This is an opportunity you must have a closer look at.
- You will join a leading global provider of dedicated Fleet Management Software, more specifically our Diegem office, which is the head of the EMEA region. With customers all over the globe and fleet management software used in 180 countries, your main focus will be Europe.
- You will be working as a technical analyst on projects from A to Z in different countries so you'll have the opportunity to visit some European countries. No project is alike, in other words: variation is key!
Your key Responsibilities
- You manage the implementation of medium & large projects and ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed time line, scope, budget, and quality requirements.
- As the technical guru, you make a time estimate for performing additional work - in case there is an additional configuration to implement beyond the initial scope - and you meet the client together with the Project Manager to negotiate the new project scope.
This is what we like to see on your CV
- Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- Around 4 years of experience as a functional / Technical Analyst
- You speak fluently Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is a big plus and any other European language is an asset!
- Knowledge of Project Methodologies (Prince2, Agile, etc)
- Experience with report writing tools (Crystal Reports)
- You are both technial and communicative: you like interacting with internal/external administrators, technologists, experts, developers to make new schemes for the company
- You also compile written data regarding drawbacks and flaws of various undertakings, workings, operational needs and interfaces of the same
- You are able to work with virtual teams (simple, tiny developments are done in Manilla, the more complex ones are done here in Belgium)
- You do not aim for Good, you aim for Excellent!
What's in it for you
Besides the great team & atmosphere, a job in a fast growing and successful company that offers you lots of freedom, flexibility, training and career opportunities, you will get a market competitive salary package including a company car, a fuel card, meal vouchers, insurances, the possibility to travel all across Europe, and much more. As traffic jams are part of our daily life, you'll have the freedom to work from home or come to the office after rush hour.
Feel free to click the "apply" button.
P.S.: the same company is also looking for a Business Analyst, also Dutch and English speaking. Any other European language is an asset.