Montreal Associates is looking for an IT Manager - Applications for a client based in Brussels.
- Management of a team of 12 highly skilled application engineers and application integrators
- Manage team objectives, set targets, implement guidelines
- Oversee daily operations, plan for changes and releases
- Responsible for the uptime and maintenance of the applications (24/7), manage incidents and problems
- Alignment with various stakeholders (Business, infrastructure, architecture,...) when implementing new applications or enhancing existing ones
- 5 years of experience with managing teams, either as a Project Manager or a team manager
- Have time and project management skills, able to manage small (< 20 mandays) projects within the team
- A technical background, preferably in the following technologies (RHEL, WebSphere AS, Siebel, Swift, Apache, Tomcat, Jenkins, Ansible, Elastic Stack, Atlassian Stash, Docker, Kubernetes, ForgeRock, Ontrack, Nexus)
- A conceptual knowledge of HA, LDAP, PKI, message queueing, versioning, load balancing, Hybrid Cloud, monitoring, software release methodologies, continuous delivery, DevOps and ITIL
- Good social skill to interact with both project managers, peers and staf
- Self motivated
- Customer oriented
- Able to meet targets in a, at times, high pressure environment
- Willing to work outside of normal business hours in case of incidents or planned changes
- Experience in DevOps
- English proficiency in both verbal and written communication
- Location : Brussels
- Duration : Permanent
- Starting date : ASAP
- Reference: MCAU - 37025
If you are interested by this position of IT Manager - Applications and available, you can send your updated CV via the button below.
Montreal Associates (Systems) Ltd and its affiliates Montreal Associates GMBH and Montreal Associates (Systems) S.L., operate Employment Businesses and Agencies (collectively referred for the purpose of this disclaimer as the "Montreal Associates Group"). All personal data received from applicants to the roles we advertise will be treated in accordance with the Montreal Associates Group's Privacy Notice which can be found on our company website.
By submitting personal data to any company within the Montreal Associates Group, the applicant is explicitly agreeing to the use of such data by the Montreal Associates Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Montreal Associates Group companies within the UK and Europe in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities. We will not pass the applicant's data to any third party without their verbal or written permission to do so.