Montreal Associates is looking for a Network Security Engineer for a client based in Brussels.
- You will integrate the network team based in Brussels as expert within the security stream.
- Your mission will be to support the team in the design and implementation of the latest security components to remain at the highest level of defense.
- As expert, we expect you to bring practical experience and efficient support to help us in the various initiatives linked to cyber defense.
- You will also be part of some troubleshooting / operational activities (deployment phases / production support).
- CheckPoint Firewall-1 family of products, including Virtual System (ex-Vsx-1/Provider-1) (R77)
- Algosec Firewall Analyser, Fireflow
- Palo Alto Firewall / Panorama
- Juniper (ex-Netscreen related) security products, SA or MAG SSL VPN appliances
- Cisco IronPort WSA appliances
- Cisco security products
- F5 LTM / GTM appliances
- other security related vendors such as Palo Alto / FortiNet are a plus
- You have a solid networking background in Enterprise level routing and Switching and general network troubleshooting (MPLS, BGP, ISIS).
- Location : Brussels
- Duration: 1-year contract
- Starting date: ASAP
- Language: English
- Reference: MCAU - 37844
If you are interested by this opportunity of Network Security Engineer you can send your updated CV via the button below.
Montreal Associates (Systems) Ltd and its affiliates Montreal Associates GMBH and Montreal Associates (Systems) S.L., operate Employment Businesses and Agencies (collectively referred for the purpose of this disclaimer as the "Montreal Associates Group"). All personal data received from applicants to the roles we advertise will be treated in accordance with the Montreal Associates Group's Privacy Notice which can be found on our company website.
By submitting personal data to any company within the Montreal Associates Group, the applicant is explicitly agreeing to the use of such data by the Montreal Associates Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Montreal Associates Group companies within the UK and Europe in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities. We will not pass the applicant's data to any third party without their verbal or written permission to do so.