We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to reinforce our teams in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Our company is active in the medical sector and people are in the center of our concern.
We offer you're the opportunity to work in a diverse and innovative fast growing company.
- Involved in application servers and database servers operating system optimization, application maintenance, and configuration, from acquisition to maintenance intervals and upgrades, to end of life planning, responsible for patching and configuration compliance in coordination with different teams and vendors
- Supports the team for the set-up of new studies, Database management and acting as the main contact for the application servers.
- Provides effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of application, database servers and related infrastructure on-premises and on Microsoft Azure
- Coordinates the creation and maintenance of the system and compliance documents for the above-mentioned
- Coordinates the planning and execution of the application servers maintenance Windows
- Performs MS SQL Database Administration and maintenance
- Supports the RDSS team with server configuration updates and by creating URLs/applications for new studies
- Supports the set-up of integration tools with third parties (sFTP, Web Services, etc...)
- Responsible for IT tickets related to the application and database servers.
- Supports the maintenance and operations of the application and database servers disaster recovery
- Performs and assumes other system administration duties and responsibilities as may be required at the direction of the Associate Director, IT & Information Security
- Performs after-hours upgrades or escalations as necessary.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of work experience in managing on-premises / cloud infrastructure.
- Minimum of 2 years in a DevOps-focused role
- Knowledge in Web sites development
- Experience working with the Windows platform (AD, DNS, SMTP, IIS server configuration)
- Practical experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages to automate security tasks
- Strong DevOps background working on the Public/Hybrid cloud
- Basic knowledge of C# development
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills