If you are passionate by the EU environment and IT solutions, you are at the right place!
We are looking for an IBM Case Manager Architect for long term missions at the EU Institutions in Brussels.
- Designing the deployment architecture and fine-tuning it, ensuring performance, scalability, failure resilience, monitoring, backup, fail recovery and disaster recovery.
- Configuring the Acquired Case Management Framework in an efficient and sustainable way (ensuring efficient management and re-usability of configuration).
- Matching of the business and user needs of the European Commission with the features of the Acquired Case Management Framework.
- Sharing their knowledge about the Acquired Case Management Framework with members of the European Commission's project team and assist them when necessary.
- Map business requirements to the features/capabilities of the Acquired Case Management Framework
- Define configuration and customisation strategy and approach, ensuring their efficient management and reusability
- Advise and help for the setup of the development environment adapted to the Acquired Case Management Framework, including continuous integration and automated testing (unit tests)
- Support the customisation and development of the case management solution according to the European Commission needs
- Support on analysis and modelling of data
- Advise, design and help implement the hosting architecture for the Acquired Case Management Framework solution, including backups, scalability, failure resilience, deployment automation and disaster recovery architecture
- Advise on sizing of technical resources to reach required performance
- Advise and help implement interoperability and integration of the Acquired Case Management Framework with other information systems by using the most appropriate interoperability capacities
- Participate in pertinent meetings
- Produce the relevant documentation
- IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Foundation, IBM Calendar Module, IBM Daeja Viewone, IBM Datacap, BAW, FileNet P8
- Java/JEE technologies and architectures. Java tools and frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and in particular Web services (WSDL, SOAP, Rest, etc.).
- Expertise in the following domains would be an asset:
- Database design and SQL.
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS.
- BPML 2.0
- UML (Unified Modelling Language) or equivalent, case tools.
- RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Scrum or similar methodology.
- Adobe ColdFusion
- IBM System Monitor
Then apply directly or contact me via the button below.