We are looking for a passionate Software Developer for a long term mission in Brussels. Your focus will be the Audiovisual Portal of the EU Commission.
- Improvement, maintenance, tests of the Commission's Audiovisual Portal
- Improvement, maintenance, tests and migration to Web technologies of: the backend interface for file transcoding to publish online a Web analytics tool to measure the audience of the Audiovisual Portal
- Integration between off-the-shelf and internally developed information systems of the Commission's Audiovisual Service
- Cloud architecture and development
- Second level support for the information systems internally developed
- Drafting of technical and user documentation and training on information systems used by the Audiovisual Service.
- Master degree in relevant field or equivalent by experience.
- Min 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of the audio visual sector
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to work reliably and accurately
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Results orientated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of French and English (B2 of the CEFR).
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record
- A strong learning and development program
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success
- A good work-life balance
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract.