Are you interested to grow up your skills from Developer role to Technical Designer/Analyst role? Do you want to become in few years Solution Architect ? We're looking for an Integration Analyst who'll enter a team of 11 people working on transformation projects.
- Closely collaborate with your team to deliver new functionalities of systems
- Produce the functional design/solution design while ensuring all requirements are covered.
- Collaborate with the business analysts o ensure proper understanding of requirements.
- Collaborate with the architect in the solution definition.
- Support the developers and performs integration tests.
- Support the test analysts during system testing.
- Accountable for the technical implementation (collaboration with data team, security team, infrastructure team).
- Work closely together with external suppliers/consultants.
- Provide ssupport on topics like estimations, change request handling, deliverable review, defects correction.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 2 to 5 years of experience in IT delivery as a developer and/or technical designer
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, WebServices (Rest, SOAP) and Spring(boot)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Delivery oriented
- Knowledge of market standards (UML, BPMN) is a plus
- Dutch + English. French is an asset.
- A job that involves taking responsibility, in exchange for the flexibility you need so you can find a balance between private and professional life. A dynamic career policy and internal mobility opportunities allow you to take control of your career.
- A competitive remuneration package comprising a range of attractive benefits