Integration Functional Analyst
The mission of our recruiters is to engage candidates in a two-way communication to learn about who they are and what they need, then match them with a company where they will love working.
MyNextCompany...Ask for the moon!
A well-known company in the utilities sector is looking for an Integration Functional Analyst for a 1-year freelance contract with a possibility of extension.
You will make part of the team responsible for supporting the processes and applications for managing the work of the company's internal networks and departments.
- Your role is to define and maintain the integration services of these applications with other applications in the company's information system.
- In the context of projects and evolutionary maintenance:
- Develop, in collaboration with Business Analysts and IT Architects, the interfaces between different applications
- Conduct workshops to collect needs (in terms of integration) and define an approach with stakeholders (application teams, architect and development team)
- Perform functional analysis of services and interfaces between different applications
- Monitor the development of services and interfaces
- Perform testing of services and interfaces, using tools such as SOAP UI
- Perform integration testing with the various applications, in collaboration with other analysts
- Perform sanity checks during the transition to production
- Ensure the post-go live.
As part of corrective maintenance
- Support integration-related incidents
- Identify integration problems, analyze them, in order to be able to implement a patch
- Monitor the development of patches
- Perform the test
- Ensure the deployment of patches, while respecting our release management governance.
- The integration Functional Analyst works closely with analysts who specialize in the different applications to be integrated (Salesforce, Click Software, SAP PM, SAP SD, SAP ISU, SAP MM, SAP HR, SharePoint, GIS System,...), as well as with the Net/BizTalk development team.
- In addition to integration activities, the integration analyst may be required to perform functional analysis activities on applications in the domain.
You will fit the bill if you have:
- A university degree with a scientific orientation (Civil Engineering, Master of Computer Science...)
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Functional Analyst, including at least 1 year as an Integration Functional Analyst.
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of French
The technical skills required are:
- Proficiency in SOA concepts
- Extensive experience with Web services (WSDL, XML, XSLT,...), through tools such as SOAP UI, XML Spy
- High-level knowledge of UML (Class Diagram, Use Case, State diagram & Sequence Diagram), and modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge of BPMN, development methodologies (Agile) and testing methodologies
The key soft skills required are good analytical and synthetic skills good customer (internal) mind critical thinking skills results orientation listening skills assertiveness and autonomy.
Are you interested? Go ahead and let us know!