Our client, active in the utilities sector and based in Brussels area is looking for a an experienced Salesforce profile who has experience in architecture for a permanent contract.
- You will have technical responsibility for the entire Salesforce platform .
- Concretely, you will participate in strategic projects involving the Salesforce solution by contributing to the various architectural choices and models in order to propose the best solution.
- You will produce and apply development guidelines around Salesforce solutions to the various development teams.
- You will help project teams in the different phases of their project implementation (design, build, tests and deployment)
- You will act as te the interface with the infrastructure teams, to ensure the proper functioning of Salesforce.
- You will perform qualitative checks of the solutions delivered by the development teams (code review)
- You will define and manage all Salesforce environments within our organization
- You have an academic background in It or engineering (Master in computer science, etc or equivalent in experience.)
- You have an excellent knowledge in Salesforce (5 years of experience)
- Knowledge of Cloud Service, Fsl and Community application modules is a plus
- You are familiar with one or more of the following concepts and technologies: SQL Server, BPMN and UML, Enterprise Architect
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English