Do you have a passion for data? Do you enjoy developing algorithms and models for analytical applications? Do you know concepts such as regression analysis, TensorFlow, supervised and unsupervised learning? Do you understand the value of good data and data management and do you know how important it is for successful analytics? If you answer "yes" to these questions, you are the right person to join our team as a data analytics consultant.
Location : Kontich
Start date : ASAP
Employment type : permanent
What you do
As a Data Analytics Consultant you propose and develop advanced analytical models for multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, media, government, banking and insurance.. You have a passion for data and / or statistical analysis.
Who you are?
- You are interested in machine learning and conceptual and creative thinking
- You have skills in mathematics and causal modeling
- You are good at data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation and you know how to visualize data
- You can work with Zeppelin or Jupyter notebooks
- You have strong communication skills and ideally you speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You have programming knowledge in Python, programming knowledge in Java is an asset
- Experience or interest in Hadoop (Spark) or other Big Data frameworks is a plus
- You have a Master's or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field
- You have two to five years of relevant experience in data science, data analysis and / or data mining
- You have practical experience in the field of Enterprise Intelligence, for example with data warehousing, data management, BI, analytics or a Big Data ecosystem
- You have experience with SQL and you juggle with statistical models and tools such as SAS, R, SPSS and Matlab
- It is a plus if you have experience in applying regression, correlation, segmentation, factor analysis, forecasting, econometric or Bayesian modeling
What you get
Work on all kinds of different projects and to get to know the world of SAS thoroughly. In our dynamic company you will have the opportunity to grow, both in your position and in your knowledge of SAS. You work together with several specialists in different areas. In addition, you can participate in SAS-related training courses that help you to direct your career. This also includes an attractive salary package, including a company car and all kinds of extra benefits.