Senior Business Analyst
The mission of our recruiters is to engage candidates in a two-way communication to learn about who they are and what they need, then match them with a company where they will love working.
MyNextCompany...Ask for the moon!
We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst Employee Benefits for Life Insurances to reinforce the transformation department (30 people). You will be part of the senior analysts being able to produce complex requirements and support more junior profiles in the realization of their objectives.
- Conduct meetings for determining requirements with customers / IT colleagues for the following area: Employee Benefit contracts
- Produce requirements specification and functional design documents for the Life Corporate areas
- Carry out gap analysis
- Establish liaison between the various IT and business teams
- Implement, through configuration, relevant aspects of the customer's requirements
- Review test plans
- Carry out audits on test execution and analysis of defects up to the resolution of the problem after development/configuration
- Support the production (including user acceptance tests (UAT), analyses of defects and the management of change requests)
- A master degree or equivalent by experience
- min 5 years experience as Business Analyst or Functional Analyst, preferably several years of relevant experience in an insurance company
- An excellent technical knowledge of life insurance (more specifically in the field of Corporate - EB contracts management)
- Considerable project experience and a thorough knowledge of the interface between the business and IT in the insurance sector.
- Ideally, an experience in the restructuring of insurance processes or products or the launch of new insurance software
- An experience with the "Agile/Scrum" methodology is a plus
- An Offshore experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
- Rigorous, customer-oriented and you have excellent communication and analytical skills
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Brussels
- Start: ASAP