- Based on customer, operational team and supports team requirements, define the necessary evolutions, components and integration flows necessary to implement the solution.
- Ensure comprehensive impact analysis, definition, and follow-up of the proposed flows on operational data systems used in the solution.
- Attend both customer specifications and architecture meetings and propose solutions respecting product APIs and flows compatible with the actual product features and proposed roadmap.
- Document the proposed solutions (in high level design - HLD) and share the knowledge with the different stakeholder involved in the solution design, implementation, and operation.
- Works with technology partners to improve existing features and propose new features for product roadmap inclusion.
- Graduate, bachelor's in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in back-end system and end-to-end integration
- 3 to 5 years of experience in PHP based environment
- Knowledge and experience of Scrum methodology
- Good experience in relational database design and optimisation
- Knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL database
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Understanding video and digital television workflow is a plus
- French: Spoken and written
- English: Spoken and written
- A valid car driver license (model B)