IT Students Coordinator
The mission of our recruiters is to engage candidates in a two-way communication to learn about who they are and what they need, then match them with a company where they will love working.
MyNextCompany...Ask for the moon!
We're currently looking for an IT Students Coordinator to be responsible for the technical supervision and guiding students to develop their skills !
Collaborating with the Director of Admissions, you will be principally responsible for the pedagogical and technical supervision of the Bachelor cycle.
- Be the technical representative and ensure the smooth running of local students' studies
- Be the contact on the campus for technical questions, and to guarantee the efficiency of local infrastructures
- Supervise a team of teaching assistants and supervisors, who are in charge of participating in the course of the academic curriculum which is under his responsibility
- Provide face-to-face teaching On Site
- Research, recruit and manage speakers
- Animate the pedagogy and the curriculum
- Ensure pedagogical excellence and compliance with the school's guidelines
- Participate in commercial operations, trade shows and other promotional events
- Supervise the sprints and reviews of the 4th year's annual projects manage the external speakers.
- You will work closely with the various services of the institution, to optimize the tools necessary for its operation.
- Master's degree in computer science
- At least 10 years' experience in IT and management, OR in IT education sector
- Good knowledge of ICT development languages (C, C++) and systems
- Fluent in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- Both management and organisational skills
- Patient and pedagogical
- Experienced, with a young state of mind
- Duration: Permanent
- Locaiton: Brussels
- Start: August 2019