About The Job
- You will act as a liaison between clients and programmers.
- You will meet end-users to collect specific needs and requirements.
- You will perform the functional analysis and after the pre-study, you will draw the functional design.
- You will write detailed business needs for IT delivery.
- You will recommend and implement system enhancements (e.g. system performance, screen appearance, report distribution and setup testing).
- You will analyse service requests to determine feasibility, technological changes, resource requirements and project time estimates.
- You will realise new business cases; coordinate preliminary studies to help the business.
- You will identify system enhancements, document business needs and determines development impacts to current system processing and works with programmers and users.
- You provide daily production support to assigned system(s) to identify production problems and resolves systems problems.
- You hold a Master degree in Computer science or IT related.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in information systems matters.
- You have good knowledge of modelling tools, business process diagrams (BPMN, UML, ...).
- You have excellent command of English and Dutch and/or French, written and spoken.
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you.