About the program
The Nalys Graduate Embedded Linux Academy for software engineers is an 8-month program aimed at identifying high-potential graduates willing to develop their career in the field of Embedded Software.
The program consists of three main parts
- 6 weeks of intensive hands-on training on different development languages (such as C, C++ & Linux) and methodology & tools (Compiler, issue tracking & Agile)
- 2 weeks to complete a challenging graduation project in collaboration with our clients. It consists of a team assignement to develop functional SW and demonstrate it on a HW platform
- 6 months of coaching at the client' site. You will be supported by our Innovation department & advised by experienced mentors.
- You hold a Master degree in Computer science or related
- You are fluent in Dutch & English. French is a real plus
- You are passionate about Embedded software
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
For further information regarding the program, click on the button below.
The training program will be held in Gent. Another one will be held in Leuven.