Imagine a job where
- You have the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love
- You have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- You collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
- You can develop your expertise, train your brains and have time & tools to think big.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Functional Analyst to join our high-tech and steadily growing company (more than 200 employees), with the opportunity to further develop your skills.
What you'll work on
- You will act as a liaison between clients and programmers
- You will meet end-users to collect specific needs and requirements
- You will perform the functional analysis and after the pre-study, you will draw the functional design
- You will recommend and implement system enhancements (e.g. system performance, screen appearance, report distribution and setup testing)
- You will analyse service requests to determine feasibility, technological changes, resource requirements and project time estimates
- You will realise new business cases; coordinate preliminary studies to help the business
- You will identify system enhancements, document business needs and determines development impacts to current system processing and works with programmers and users
- You provide daily production support to assigned system(s) to identify production problems and resolves systems problems
What we look for
- You hold a Master degree in Computer science or IT related
- You have confirmed experience in information systems matters.
- You have knowledge of modelling tools.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you.
Do you have a curiosity and excitement for high technologies? Do you want to work with some of the world's most essential companies across a variety of industries? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!