About The Job
- You analyse the business/functional requirements and translate them into a technical design, developing together with the parties involved.
- You develop new applications and make changes of existing ones.
- You design & code from specifications, analyses, evaluations, tests & debugs and implement complex software applications.
- You use frameworks as Spring and Hibernate on a daily basis.
- You are involved in reviews, testing, acceptance and deployment.
- You ensure code base is testable & efficient and remains compliant by monitoring systems capacity & performance.
- You assist in resolving production issues & develop alternative approaches.
- You write and update technical documentation.
- You are passionate about coding and high technologies.
- You hold a Master in Computer sciences, software engineering or related studies.
- You have at least 2 - 3 years of strong experience in the development of web applications using Java/JEE.
- You are aware of different development methodologies, different programming languages and frameworks for web or desktop applications
- You have excellent command of English and Dutch and/or French, written and spoken.
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you.