About the program
The Nalys Java Graduate Program for software engineers is an 8-month program aimed at identifying high-potential graduates willing to develop their career in the field of Java development.
The program consists of three main parts
6 weeks of intensive hands-on training on different Web application related topics such as Advanced Java 8 programming, J2EE, Web application architecture, Back-end frame works (Spring, Hibernate),
Front-end frameworks, Platforms, Virtualisation, Cloud technology and different methodology & tools (Agile, DevOps, Unit testing, Test Driven Development ..).
During the hands-on sessions, the most popular development tools are used to acquire the best practices.
- 2 weeks to complete a challenging graduation project in collaboration with our clients. It consists of a team assignment to develop functional application (front-end and back-end) to apply all knowledge gathered during the prior 6 weeks.
- 6 months of coaching at the client' site. You will be supported by our Innovation department & advised by experienced mentors.
- You hold a Master degree in Computer science or related
- You are fluent in Dutch & English. French is a real plus
- You are passionate about Java development
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
You can find further informations via the button below.
The training program will be held in Brussels.