About the job
- You develop applications features according to the business requirements provided by the analyst of your team.
- You contribute to the definition of the technical specifications.
- You develop new software modules, extensions and customisations to existing applications.
- You deliver code in line with the coding standards in place, respecting the architecture and design.
- You consider also non-functional requirements during your development in cooperation with the rest of the team (e.g. maintainability, user-friendliness, performance).
- You propose alternatives to optimize the existing application in term of maintainability, usability, performance.
- You solve productions issues & develop alternative approaches.
- You define, execute and constantly improve unit testing.
- You write technical documentation.
- You maintain a working environment with a clear technological vision and future-oriented development approach.
- You are passionate about coding and high technologies.
- You hold a Master in Computer sciences, software engineering or related studies.
- You have at least 2 - 3 years of strong experience in C# .NET and ASP.NET (Webform) development.
- You have excellent command of English and Dutch and/or French, written and spoken.
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you.