Imagine a job where
- You have the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love
- You have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- You collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
- You can develop your expertise, train your brains and have time & tools to think big.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer to join our high-tech and steadily growing company (more than 200 employees), with the opportunity to further develop your skills.
What you'll work on
- You develop based on the requirements provided by the Functional Analyst of your team so that you meet the acceptance criteria of the requirements;
- You develop according the coding standards in place, respecting the well-defined software architecture and design;
- You consider also non-functional requirements during your development in cooperation with the REST of team (e.g. maintainability, user-friendliness, performance);
- You propose alternatives to optimize the existing application in term of maintainability, usability, performance;
- You contribute to the definition of the technical specifications;
- You develop on different applications in the same domain;
- You develop small and big business enhancements for large projects while releasing on a regular basis;
- You solve productions issues in the framework of emergency fixes;
- You define, execute and constantly improve unit testing;
- You execute peer review of your pairs in the team;
- You demonstrate the results of your developments to the Functional Analyst and tester in your team;
- You provide support to the tester of the team;
- You cooperate with your pairs from other teams when application interfaces are concerned;
- You deploy applications in different environments under your control;
- You describe the deployment procedure (and according configurations) so that the operational teams can deploy and configure the application for the acceptance and production environments;
- You are part of a team working in Agile / Scrum mode.
What we look for
- You hold a Master degree in Computer science or IT related
- You have confirmed experience in .NET Framework, .NET MVC.
- You have knowledge of RESTful API and WCF.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you.
Do you have a curiosity and excitement for high technologies? Do you want to work with some of the world's most essential companies across a variety of industries? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!