About the job
You will join a group of people with innovative dreams and will get the opportunity to translate those dreams into a concrete product.
This young and relatively small team places quality, innovation and measurable results at the heart of their objectives, resulting in flexible working hours,
the ability to work at home and the opportunity to let out all the love for engineering & innovation you have inside of you.
Your responsibilities within the team
- You love to take the lead in our Web app traineeship program.
- You analyse the general and technical customer needs and translate this, together with your colleagues, in appealing trainings modules.
- You love to teach your knowledge. Secretly you think that there was a smart Trainer lost in you. a combination of more theoretical courses and more practical oriented and integrated labo's where the participants could turn their knowledge in practice in a SAFe environment;
- You have a great believe that having expertise during projects is important and you want to select the projects for the participants as far as possible. An ongoing coaching during this projects is a no brainer for you;
- Besides the Web app program, you love to be in touch and you want to be involved with ongoing projects at our customers.
- You can also be involved as a technical manager where you guide multiple projects and help our coaches in various ways. In this role you are also the SPOC for the customer regarding scope (requirements, time and budget) or to solve team oriented problems.
- You hold a Masters degree in science or another IT related education while combining this with preferability 6 à 7 years of relevant experience in the domain of Web app development.
- Java and more broader full stack Web development doesn't hold to many secrets anymore; Of course we expect a broad knowledge of diverse frameworks like Angular, React....;
- You have an Agile and DevOps methodology;
- Creativity and a problem solving mind is typically you. complex problems are ideal challenges. You have also the necessary soft skills to be stabile as a coach and lead of the Web app traineeship program.
- You speaks fluently Dutch or French combined with an excellent knowledge of English.
Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation,
develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Interested in meeting us?
Did we attract your interest? Do you want to meet us? Please send us your resume via the button below.