We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join our high-tech and steadily growing company (more than 200 employees), with the opportunity to further develop your skills.
Imagine a job where
- You have the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love
- You have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- You collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
- You can develop your expertise, train your brains and have time & tools to think big.
About the work
- You will be responsible for the full life cycle of applications (ex : programming, analysis and documentation, ...)
- You will interact with clients to understanding and converting user requirements into high quality functional solutions.
- Together with the team of functional analysts, you will work on prioritize and arrange new releases of the applications.
- You develop software components and new functionalities.
- You will interact with clients in case of customization tracks and feel comfortable when making estimates.
- You are familiar with technical design, executing the design vision of the project, applying your experience directly to the creation of solid design.
- You will perform unit and integration testing on application code and facilitate troubleshooting as required
- You recommend solutions that balance the competing needs for innovation and standardization / process.
- You don't mind being occupied with writing of documentation from time to time.
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or another IT related Master
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience with a strong Java/Jee background with knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Jenkins, SVN/GIT.
- You have good knowledge of Maven, Jms, EJB, Dbunit, Mockito.
- You have experience in Web Services (SOAP/Rest interfaces).
- You have good knowledge of Rdbs (Oracle or PL/SQL).
- You speak English and/or Dutch and/or German and/or French fluently.
- Nalys is a people company. We will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself while doing something you love.
- So whether you are a creative, a dreamer or an achiever, you can find a way to do something you truly enjoy.
- And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.
Do you have a curiosity and excitement for high technologies? Do you want to work with some of the world's most essential companies across a variety of industries? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!
Interested in meeting us? Send your profile via the button below.