Role: Junior/Medior/Senior .NET Developer
My client is most certainly one of the most exciting unique companies offering a permanent job to join their team of talented developers in a fast-growing Dutch start-up scale-up company. A company which enables you to continuously work using the latest development techniques, languages and tools while supporting you to progress in your career.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain applications, ranging from analysis to implementation and documentation, testing, optimization and monitoring
- Developing in-house products by optimizing development skills while testing new gadgets
- You are a real team player working efficiently with your fellow back-end developers, with their front-end development team and project managers.
- You deliver projects within the agreed deadlines.
- Keep a keen eye on the most important trends in the field of web development, online communication and social media.
What you need:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or anything in a related field
- 1-10 + years of work experience as a .NET developer
- Razor is a plus
- Independent and precise, attention to detail
- Collegiate / team player
What you recieve:
- A starter kit which will include laptop, smartphone, Dexpad, the finest coffee and even more
- Team building events where you meet your team and go for drinks playing games
- Job satisfaction will be taken care of