Network & Security Engineer
I am urgently looking for a network & security engineer for an insurance company in Brussels.
You will join an international company that provides insurance and health care services to their customers. The company is currently expanding their workforce by hiring different profiles for the IT department due to the increase of several projects.
You will join a great team of young and dynamic people. The company really invests time and money in the benefit of their employees. Each one is enrolled in a three-years evolution plan that will lead you to your objective of career.
More than that, you will enjoy a great work-and-life balance with home-working and flexible hours. As efficient work goes with breaks, you can join the yoga classes for some relaxation.
As a network & system engineer, you will be asked to:
- Management and design of Firewalls & network devices
- Monitoring and testing for the security of the network and system
- 3rd line support for security matters
- Implementation & improvements of new technologies to ensure security
- Installation, deployment and migration of systems taking into account confidentiality
- You have a good command of those technologies:
- Good knowledge of networks
- Great knowledge of F5, Checkpoint
- Great knowledge of Juniper, HP Aruba / Clearpass
- VPN, Firewalls
- Active Directory
- Scripting Powershell
- For the position, you need to have:
- A Bachelor, a Master or equivalent working experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You speak English, Dutch and/or French
- You are solution oriented
- You have a first experience in a data center
- For this position, you will get:
- Salary up to 60K
- Meal vouchers of 8€
- Hospitalisation DKV & group insurances
- Pension plan
- Yearly bonus
- Net expenses of 85€
- You will also enjoy a great work-and-life balance with homeworking and flexible hours.
- You will stay up-to-date with the latest technologies thanks to trainings according to your three-years evolution plan.