D-Network is looking for a (Medior/Senior) UX/UI Designer for a customer based in La Hulpe.
This is a permanent job as employee/CDI.
Must have French + English.
Within the UI/UX team, you will have the opportunity to practice your knowledge in design thinking, cognitive ergonomics, creative problem solving in a dynamic and enthusiastic work environment.
- Analyze the various user behaviors
- Create and evaluate different usage tests
- Producing attractive designs with reliable, accessible and credible ergonomics
- Be able to establish an effective architectural and interactive information system
- Work closely with front-end and backend developers to achieve the most stylish and efficient interface
- You have 3-5 years experience in interaction design, you master the design tools and can showcase relevant skills in a portfolio
- Your area of expertise is interaction design (UX / UI)
- Independent and efficient, you can adapt to operational constraints
- Being multi-skilled, you know how to approach your project with a new look in order to imagine solutions that are concrete and focused on users
- You can work in a professional environment in English and French
- You will be able to work side by side with the members of your team and the other centers of expertise during all stages of the projects by contributing to team dynamics
- Programming in “HTML / CSS / JS/ Angular” is a solid plus for the function