At NRB, we have an IT Consultancy team based in the Nuclear Power Plant in Doel.
Today we are looking to reinforce the team with an Application Manager.
Your role and responsabilities
- Develop, test, extend and maintain existing applications according to business requests.
- Develop and test new applications according to business requests and as defined in the project description.
- A-Z management of some applications.
- Functional analysis, development and maintenance of some applications that run on MS Access.
- Analyzing of new business requests, and put them into functional specifications.
- Timely execution of maintenance requests.
- Maintain and improve the documentation of applications assigned to you.
- Fast and definitive closure of incidents.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in relevant studies.
- You have a profound knowledge of MS Access applications: you can develop, analyse and maintain these applications.
- You have up-to-date experience and knowledge of development tools and products. In particular products used in your current assignment which is Microsoft .NET (C#, Entity Framework (6.1.3), .NET Framework 4), Microsoft SQL Server, unit testing, VB6 and .NET core.
- Fluent and transparent communication come natural to you, especially with the stake holders (users of the applications, other IT members, ...).
- You are able to work in close relationship with the business partners.
- Working on various tasks in parallel sound exciting to you.
You are fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of English. French is an asset.