For our Managed Data team within « Infrastructure Services », we are looking for a :
IT Administrator Backup (m/f)
Mission & tasks
Are you passionate about Servers & Storage? In this role you will be responsible for the implementation, administration and troubleshooting of our Back up servers and applications.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and monitoring backup servers ;
- Implementation, administration and troubleshooting of Backup Applications (Spectrum Data Protect, Avamar, NetApp) ;
- Planning and performing proactive maintenance, including Hardware and software upgrades;
- Proactively overseeing resolution of backup/recovery service disruptions and implementation of preventative measures;
- Analyzing and solving complex problems of network (operating) system Hardware and software components.
- IT bachelor or master in Computer Science;
- We expect a minimum of 5 years in a similar infrastructure position;
- Operational level for French and English. Dutch is an important asset;
- Knowledge of IBM Spectrum Admin, Avamar and NetApp is a plus;
- Any certification is an asset: Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Administrator, Vmwarevcp4/5, Cisco...;
- Flexibility (guard role 2 to 3 times a year), good analytical skills, solutions oriented, rigorous, structured mind, determined and easy communication;
- You have an enthusiastic and pro-active attitude and you are eager to grow
What do we offer?
- Next to a stable and growing employer we offer you an attractive salary combined with various extra-legal advantages (company car, meal vouchers, insurance package, etc.).
- Because work is part of life, we try to create a pleasant environment where you can focus yourself on your projects, but also have fun with colleagues.
- At Nrb, you learn every day because you are motivated to share your knowledge with other specialists and to acquire new skills from your colleagues
More detailed information may be obtained at the time of your interview.