In this position you will oversee and coordinate the Cyber Risk Services division.
You will be responsible to the management and to (external and internal) customers for the performance and results of the service.
Your responsibilities will include the following;
- You determine the strategic guidelines of the practice, and roll them out via consistent targets that meet our customers and employees' requirements, while taking the company's strategy and market opportunities into account;
- You develop the potential of your team by putting them in positions of responsibility, driving their commitment through evaluation, regular feedback, training, recognition and communication;
- You design and develop our service offering and client portfolio in all domains such as IAM, data protection - GDPR, SOC/SIEM,... ;
- Together with the team you make and close proposals for our top clients;
- You are responsible for complying with the budget and for any discrepancies compared with standard costs;
- You apply a system of indicators that enable you to assess and report on all of the Cyber Risk practice results, including economic performance, and the satisfaction of customers and your team members.
- You possess a university degree in IT;
- You have minimum 10 years' experience as an expert in the Cyber Security domain;
- You've had a first management experience in a consultancy environment;
- Every relevant certification is an added value (CISSP,ISO27K,DPO,...)
- Experience working as a consultant in a fast-paced and international environment;
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills as well as sound judgement, and the ability to discern key issues and deal with them effectively;
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken (C1 mandatory), fluent knowledge of French. Dutch is a plus;
- Ability to work and thrive in an international and multi-cultural environment;
- Work location: Brussels and Liège area, client locations.