In this role the Business Analyst works on developing, maintaining, and supporting business processes. He/she will also manage more Junior team members.
You will report to the EMEA IT director and have the following responsibilities:
- Execute small to large scoped new developments, system enhancements and bug fixes within our SAP environment.
- Proactively provide improvement suggestions.
- Provide high quality, timely support for our EMEA business partners and their ERP challenges. The BA functions as Tier 2 support.
- Provide a reliable and stable system environment for end users and distributors: coordinate regression testing with other regions and organize training for end-users and staff about new processes
- Create and maintain documentation of your work
- Create workload transparency via correct usage of IT WorkFlow/portfolio management tools: respect correct request LifeCycle, including usage of standardized documentation and approval process
- Provide functional and technical advice and insight on business processes and initiatives
- Provide our business partners with proactive suggestions as to how our organization can benefit from technology opportunities
- Participate in monthly IT prioritization efforts as well as Business Technology road mapping to drive technology directions and priorities
- Ensure a match between EMEA work and global design standards.
- Assist with architectural design as we engage new technologies
- Manage your team members efficiently.
- Validate processes and plans are being worked out correctly and timely.
- Represent the SAP FI/CO team as needed (internal IT planning, business events...), build and maintain efficient relationships with key staff (IT/business, EMEA/CORP)
- Channel the appropriate information between management and team
- Min 7 years in a business analysis role with a focus on finance
- Min 7 years in FI/CO module with a good understanding of:
- SAP GL/AP/AR
- SAP payments and bank setup
- EDI/iDOC knowledge
- SAP fixed assets
- Profit Center and Cost Center Accounting
- Hands on accounting and EU VAT knowledge is an asset
- Hands on knowledge of Integration with SD/MM is an asset
- Understanding of the main flow and impact of the FI/CO module on other systems and areas
- Knowledge of additional systems is a plus: iVAT, OpenText, BPC
- Project management
- Excellent English
- Strong analytical skills, solution-minded
- Coordinate time and priorities
- Document, investigate, analyze, summarize and troubleshoot business processes
- Being flexible in terms of working hours
- Open to travel within the EMEA region or our HQ in the US
An attractive position in a warm en welcoming environment.