In this role, you will support Nu Skin's operations within EMEA region. This role involves 75% Scrum master responsibilities with our Agile Web environment and 25% portfolio and project management responsibilities within our Hybrid (waterfall/Agile) SAP environment.
- Agile Web:
- Lead daily standup, Sprint planning, Sprint review & retrospective meetings.
- Identify and execute process and WorkFlow improvements.
- Guard Agile processes.
- Board administration.
- Burn down chart reporting.
- Coach and train others on
- Hybrid (Agile/waterfall) SAP:
- Lead release cycle planning.
- Implement (Agile) process and WorkFlow improvements.
- As time permits: waterfall project management.
Must Have Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of Agile Scrum experience
- Minimum 2 years of waterfall project/portfolio management experience
- Agile Scrum master certification required
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Office 365, teams, Jira, Confluencee
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Experience coaching and training others
We offer a challenging job in a fast-growing company. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a young and international environment.