If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count! Join our experienced team of Developers, and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
- Develop Apps people care about
- Coach small distributed dev teams
- Be responsible of what you develop
- Framework and/or front-end
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored?.
- No customer deadlines - Time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no GANTT chart.
- No specific start date, we recruit all year long?.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- Friendly working environment located in a renovated farm in the countryside.
Nice to have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Master degree or higher
- Linux, GitHub
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
How to apply?
Via the button below.