Speaking Dutch and/or French fluently
is a requirement for that position
This opportunity is for one of the biggest insurance companies in Benelux. They currently have one of the most advanced digital processes.
They are currently actively looking for a Business Analyst to work on large strategic projects such as implementation of a large scale insurance package, focusing of non-life retail insurance and then on non-life corporate insurance and other transversal projects within the whole organization in Benelux and direct contact with the business stakeholders.
As Business Analyst, you will have to:
- Create documentation about the business processes, needs and requirements
- Ensure consistency/integrity of Business Design, Functional Design and Configuration in your domain
- Promote business buy-in to a configuration based standard package implementation and a Benelux harmonization of the requirements
- Participate to the test strategy & test plan in your domain
Technical and design skills
- You can work independently on medium/complex tasks and resolve problems in your domain.
- You can challenge business and developers on the needs and the solution design.
- You have already demonstrated capacity to shape, define, deliver business solutions, and challenge processes
- Ideally, you have a basic knowledge of SQL (can define basic statements (mainly reading them))
Business and leading skills
- You are able to lead small groups of people and are team oriented (eg. leading workshops)
- You have the ability to present a complex topic simply to middle management to drive to a decision(presentation and slide creation skills)
- You are a networker, and are able to build up a good relationship with business stakeholders and project team.
My client offers you a challenging role in an international landscape and more
- Working in a dynamic environment, the world leader in financial provision and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job in a close-knit company
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro (with one day a week to be planned to go to the Netherlands for the project)
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience