We are currently recruiting a Functional Analyst Designer to support our clients within the Financial Sector.
With your deep technical background you become the configuration lead for this projects.
The candidate will be added to the BENELUX team responsible for the gap analysis, the functional/technical design, the configuration and the testing of the Group solution and its integration with the local applications (.NET based).
Becoming the lead of the configurations, you will help the Belgian and Dutch team align on the solutions. This means you will work from Brussels, but will travel (for a total of 5days throughout the month) to Holland for the follow ups.
Furthermore, the client will gladly encourage you to follow several European trainings to help you evolve into functional analysis and the role.
- Project towards Front-End (Java)
- Develops deep functional and high level technical understanding of the new solution, covering the frontend, the rich client and/or the batch applications
- Translates these requirements to application impacts - customizations to online and batch applications, adaptations to the data model
- Will primarily focus on the DB configuration covering a.o. product definitions, roles, rules etc,
- This includes collecting the functional needs in terms of configuration data and configure these in the different tables
- Works with the technical designers on site and off-shore
- Prepares and executes application tests, performs analysis for defects
- Supports user acceptance tests, analyzes defects
- Analyses incidents in production and hands these over to the development teams
- You have relevant experience in functional analysis, technical design and application testing
- strong experience in development and technical design, and want to move towards a functional designer role
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree, or equivalent due to your experience
- Experience in package implementation is a plus
- You speak/write in English fluently, and have a good command of French OR Dutch
- Good background in the fields of computer science, engineering, or financial services.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong Technical skills with a focus on SQL and DATA MODELS (even if you will not be developing apps)
- Strong communication skills: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Previous experience in working as a consultant of working with consultants onshore or offshore is a plus
- Contract: Permanent internal
- Location: Brussels + 5 days/month in Holland
- Salary: up to +/- 70 000€ a year with extra benefits (no car), depending on your experience.
- Start date: ASAP