- You actively contribute to the realisation of the Bank's strategic project portfolio
- In this way you actively participate in the realisation of projects for one or more activities of the Bank.
- You have final responsibility for the deliverable
- You participate in the implementation of the strategic plan through the implementation of projects and changes, which translate the strategy of the Bank and the chosen areas of action, in consultation with business management.
- You follow the evolutions in the banking world (in terms of regulation, legislation or other) and ensure that you develop a good knowledge of the Business, her objectives and needs.
- You initiate transversal projects, where you determine the potential consequences for the stakeholders and define the actions to be taken to cover the entire scope of change.
- You contribute to and take part in the delivery of projects
- Carry out (preliminary) studies: analyse and understand the impact of the changes on the Business and translate into an action plan.
- Determine the business case, the scope of the project and the planning off execution
- Collect clear business requirements, carry out an impact analysis and determine all the interveners.
- Constantly ensuring that there is sufficient consultation between the various stakeholders.
- Monitoring all end-to-end "streams", from description to implementation and quality control.
- Evaluate the project and record the 'lessons learned'.
- Ensure follow-up with continuous attention to possible risks and dysfunctionalities.
- Project Management for the projects
- Deliver projects within predefined baseline with compliance too timing, budget and scope.
- Coordinate all 'streams' of a project and have final responsibility for the deliverables.
- Coordinate both internal and external tasks within the project.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting
- You carry out your activities according to agreed methods and standards you also take actively part in the permanent improvement of this
- Continuous retraining about the knowledge of the banking domains, the regulations and the uses in the sector.
- You have a university degree in an economics or you have relevant experience.
- You have several years of experience in a project environment.
- You have managed strategic projects, where you also insured the reporting and presentations to the Executive Committee.
- The world of Retail Banking has no secrets for you: you know the products, services and processes.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and French and have knowledge of English.
- The opportunity to further expand and diversify your experience in a dynamic and stimulating work environment in full development with a view of all activities of the Bank, and to come into daily contact with the decision-makers.
- An attractive wage, supplemented by extra-legal benefits, depending on your experience and your competencies
- An employment in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.