Are you eager to work as a front-end developer on various end-to-end in-house projects? Great! Do you create (front-end) code that doesn't only look good, but is useful as well? Even better! Apply now and end up in a full service web agency with a team of 130 experts who already finished some great projects.
ONE Agency (via DataFlow) - Front end Developer (ref. 17101)
Job Location: Ghent
- You actively look for ways in which open-source technologies can improve our projects.
- You will develop custom themes from scratch.
- You will translate graphic and functional designs to websites and web applications.
- You will work in a team of 4-5 people from our office in Ghent.
- You have several years of experience in a similar position.
- You are passionate about UX and can create user interfaces without design.
- You are an expert in HTML5, responsive design, CSS3 and preprocessors such as Sass.
- You know your way around Photoshop and/or Sketch and can transform ideas, wireframes and/or designs into working (front-end) code.
- You are familiar with PHP and have some experience with templating languages such as Twig. Experience with Drupal is a big plus.
- You take pride in writing code that is qualitative, user-friendly, reusable and easy to maintain. You hate repeating yourself.
- You are used to working with source control tools such as Git.
- You think with the team on how we can improve our Continuous Integration.
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines.
- You keep performance and browser compatibility in mind while developing and you have a toolkit up your sleeve to solve every issue.
- You can speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
What we offer
- You have the unique opportunity to become a part of our internal solutions division and to work on real web projects that are developed from scratch.
- You will join a team of young, innovative and motivated professionals who work with the latest web technologies.
- You will be part of a company with fun colleagues and an open and informal work atmosphere, which is enhanced by numerous social team and business events.
- Together with our HR team you determine your individual career path within ONE Agency, supported by trainings, workshops...
- Dedication and professional talent are rewarded with a competitive salary and extra-legal advantages.
Are you interested? Send your CV via the button below.
Haasrode Research Park