Languages: Dutch and English (Mandatory)
As an experienced IT architect, you help to lay the foundations of the IT architecture and the B2B application landscape of the customer. A dynamic, growing organization, where you are at the cradle of important digital developments.
The IT architecture team is expanding the application landscape, tailored to the Enterprise IT architecture and the reference architecture. In concrete terms, you help build the entire IT side of the customer.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent experience. You have also worked as an IT architect for five years. Knowledge of EA modeling languages and frameworks, such as ArchiMate and TOGAF, is a plus.
- The world of B2B is changing so quickly that as an IT architect you have to keep up with it all the time. You think that's a nice challenge and you chase all the news and trends yourself.
- Your designs start from a concept: your client wants to achieve a goal or has a problem. You listen and think along. Then you come up with concrete solutions.
- In everything you do, you keep the interests of the client in mind. You identify risks in the IT field, follow the evolutions in the IT field and dare to make decisions
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English. French is a plus
- You communicate fluently and know how to convince others through your involvement, assertiveness and accessibility.