Customer is looking for a highly motivated with experience in public cloud infrastructure to complete the Cloud Foundation team.
Your accountability will be to own technical engagements through architecture design sessions, proof of concepts and overall orchestration of activities.
Ideally you will have proven experience in leading deep technical architecture discussions with stakeholders in an enterprise organization (IT management, enterprise Infra & App architects, solution designers & subject matter experts).
Key responsibilities include
- Understand company's overall DataCenter and application landscape, IT/business priorities to design implementation architectures and solutions
- Review existing technical architectures and solution designs in relation to the Cloud
- Ensure solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, reliability and appropriate reusability upon deployment
- Assist and/or Drive the migration of DataCenter workloads onto the Azure platform to a successful outcome in the large enterprise
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing enterprise scale solutions on the Microsoft cloud platforms
- Develop deep relationships with key decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within the company to enable them to become cloud advocates
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and share
- Be an Azure platform evangelist towards colleagues and IT partners
- Assess current knowledge of the Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to propose a structured learning plan
- Experience: +/- 5 years of success in complex architecture design with a focus on infrastructure
- Relationship Building: Ability to build deep technical relationships with IT Management and various stakeholders, to get consensus on solutions or projects
- Collaboration and Communication: Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills: with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (IT management, architects, engineers)
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following required: cloud infrastructure solutions, i.e. Windows & Linux IaaS, Storage & Backup, Networking, Management, Bdcr
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following recommended:
- Container orchestration (i.e. Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift)
- Continuous integration technologies (i.e. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Azure DevOps)
- Configuration & Orchestration management (i.e. Octopus Deploy, Ansible, TerraForm)
- Experience with software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chain (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitHub) preferred