Duration: 6 months + Potential to be extended
Language: Dutch,French, English
- Within Channel Design we support projects (& business) in delivering great, convenient, relevant & engaging customer experiences.
- Within this department, we try to include the many target audiences continuously in the various stages of development of our projects.
- We are looking for experienced concept designers to support the long-term evolutions of our mobile and Web banking applications
- The concept designer is responsible for translating the value proposition into tangible concepts, eliminating various interpretations. It is the initial big picture aiming to materialise how the product or service will address the user needs and how it will interact in our complex ecosystem of external and internal channels (Web and mobile apps, advisors' interfaces).
- Your role is to act as a 'Catalyst' by facilitating activities with stakeholders, gathering client and business insights and needs, and transforming them into concepts using the right methodology.
- You bring out the best in others by fostering creativity to create innovative and feasible digital solutions within our channels.
- You will support the projects during the ideation phase. However, your role is not limited to ideation. During the full lifecycle of the project you work in close collaboration with a UX UI colleague from your sub-team.
- You gather info on target users' characteristics, user needs and business context via participation to regular projects meetings or benchmarking
- You prepare user research to know more about user needs and context and test initial ideas
- You deliver a concept report containing the details of the concept: users in scope, market & competitor benchmark, value proposition, KPI's, High level Schematics, MVP definition ...
- Depending on the project, you set up the information architecture of digital applications, a mobile app or website and work out the high-level wireframes.
- Lean canvas
- List of user stories
- User / process flows
- Concept wireframes or prototypes
Bachelor's degree in Human Factors / Ergonomics, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive / Experimental Psychology, digital design or similarly relevant field
Required knowledge / Experience
- 3 years of experience / seniority in concept design.
- Each CV must contain a link to the candidate's portfolio (i.e. examples of projects he/she has done)
- Proven and broad experience in concept design
- Direct experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture roles.
- Mastering common wireframing software solutions
- Familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
- Technical skills will be considered as an asset during the selection process.
- Business Experience, Proven track of broad experience in similar missions
- Knowledge of Banking environment
- Very good analytical and synthesis skills
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication and Influencing skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Solution oriented personality