One of our clients is looking for a Java Developer with a good experience in IAM and more specifically ForgeRock.It's about a big migration from current legacy systems to a new IAM Platform (ForgeRock). Many of our client's applications are pointing to that new platform. It's a very complex environment. Everything needs to be moved to that platform, and new features need to be added, developed.
- Ensures that the company needs for IAM are met in a comprehensive and consistent manner by analyzing business processes and integrating application requirements with the technical capabilities of the IAM-related products.
- Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure; investigates options and makes recommendations.
- Plans, installs, configures and optimizes the operation of IAM components including the tracking of new releases available from vendors, patches, etc.
- Writes code to integrate IAM components (e.g. drivers, connectors, scripts, programs); tests it for both functional and robustness and moves it into production
- Produces and updates system documentation to record the IAM environment, including documentation of configuration settings, operating and recovery procedures and data structures
- Troubleshoots IAM system/component failures as they occur and provides solutions
- Functions as the primary liaison to IAM system vendor
- Guides the formation of IAM policies that balance the need for seamless access with the requirement of enterprise security
- Works with server and network administrators to ensure that end-to-end system integrity and security are maintained for the IAM system.
- Knowledge on mutual SSL
- ForgeRock :OpenAM
- ForgeRock OpenDJ
- ForgeRock OpenIDM
- ForgeRock OPenIG
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension