We are looking for a consultant analyst to strengthen our teams for clients located in Wallonia and Brussels.
Your role at Oniryx
- As a consultant at Oniryx, you will participate closely with project team members in the development cycle. This cycle starts with a needs analysis and design development up to testing and production, with a special focus on the quality delivered;
- Dealing with development requests (formalised in the form of a business process) for the adaptation of existing applications and also for the development of new applications;
- Performing functional analyses of these requests in collaboration with the business analysts;
- Writing clear analysis documents (use case, entity/relationship diagram, status diagram, etc.);
- Detecting the impacts of an application on all applications;
- Defining test cases and carrying out the first functional tests;
- Helping users define their own test cases and ensuring that non-regression tests are performed. Collecting information following the tests, requesting corrections following any detected bugs;
- Participating in necessary cross-functional working meetings;
- Ensuring correct and complete information on the applications developed.
- This is a varied role that calls for different levels of skill and excellence in terms of both knowledge and interpersonal skills.
- You will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT orientation or equivalent experience.
- You want to get involved in a company project strongly oriented towards collective intelligence and self-management.
- You will be able to be autonomous, but also a model team player.
- Knowledge of a process description methodology (BPMN, Epc)
- Communicative and easy inter-personal skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Autonomous, organised, structured, analytical, project management skills and
- Learning abilities
- Languages: FR (very good level required, spoken and written) + EN (professional skills) (NL is an asset).
We are offering
- A very complete and attractive package corresponding to your knowledge and experience, i.e.
- A company car and fuel card.
- Fixed fees (NET) + meal vouchers (€ 8).
- A laptop + internet connection fees.
- Hospital, dental (DKV) insurance + group insurance.
- A training budget + 10 training days/year.
- A smartphone and communication costs.
- And more
- The opportunity of participating in an innovative business project.
- Fulfilling work in a dynamic company that respects the individual.
- An environment that promotes learning and discovery.