Orange Business Services - Hybris Expert
> 6 months experience
The industry is rapidly changing and so is the IT landscape. Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments ... have our greatest attention these days.
- To manage this constant change and to cope with our challenges, we are looking forward to hiring a Hybris System Engineer with relevant knowledge and experience with the Hybris eCommerce platform.
- The responsibilities of a Hybris System Engineer includes the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on the IT business unit you'll join, your level of seniority and the extra value you can add:
- Configuration of Hybris platform including base applications (Apache, Tomcat, Solr, MySQL)
- Working closely with project managers, external partners, business on Hybris requirements and associated technical impacts
- Making sure that hosting/code capabilities are in line with forecasted volumes/traffic
- Managing continuous improvement process (HTML, CSS, JS, SQL, Java)
- Finding solutions to complex technical problems (Including web/DB/application servers, load balancers, integrations, payment).
- Ensuring that external partners follow our development guidelines to ensure performance and quality
- Reviewing load tests and suggesting improvements (Site 24/7, Dynatrace, NeoLoad)
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You're fluent in French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You're able to manage huge workloads and you're flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You're eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- Fully up to speed on Hybris e-commerce platform (Certification is an asset)
- Experience with eCommerce, payment, web/db servers, hosting environments, back end processes, ongoing IT improvements,...
- Programming experience, Java preferred
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Show full description
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.