Orange Business Services - IAM Expert
> 5 years experience
To enhance its competitiveness and continue to expand under optimum conditions, we are investing heavily in its information system.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) framework is a key part of security
Purpose of the service
- The service will be provided within the Is Security team responsible for the IAM process among other security subjects.
- The purpose of the service is for the Belgian scope to run local IAM activity and participate to the Building of new IAM tool
Services expected of the Service Provider
- The Service Provider is responsible for providing and, if necessary, honing the content of each task, or adding other tasks.
- For each task, the Service Provider shall specify the expected workload for both the Service Provider and Is Security.
- The provision of services concludes with the signing of a receipt report for the initial scope of services.
- Run Belgium Access Management activity: Help process to run smoothly and to evolve.
- Validate in behalf of Ciso Belgium related assets and Access profiles evolutions
- Participate to the build of new IAM tool : redefinition of application profile & insertion into existing processes & Tools
- Perform Risk Analysis
- Other minor activities from security team if needed
- Expected technical competencies:
- IAM Confirmed
- IT architecture & Network Trainee
- Expected functional competencies:
- Risk analysis Trainee
- French & English Expert
- Pragmatism Confirmed
- Rigor Confirmed
- Initiative Confirmed
- Pedagogy Confirmed
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Show full description
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.