Orange Business Services - .NET C# Developer
Permanent, Fixed term, Freelance
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments.
- Based on detailed analysis (UML), the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation.
- The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect.
- Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- Master one of both national languages (French/Dutch) and at least a passive understanding (spoken) of the other. Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work
- Ability to learn a complex business model
- Ability to develop on the .NET platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
Master the technical stack used for this project
- .NET Core & .NET 4.6
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQLServer, Entity Framework
- Oracle & ADO.NET
- Design patterns
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Show full description
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.