- You will be part of an amazing team in full development.
- To help Orange Cyberdefense Belgium providing a high level of services and excellence to our customers, we provide our colleagues with cutting-edge certifications and trainings in a fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized
- Orange Cyberdefense Belgium provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta
Working as a Projects Security Engineer
This engineer must have a passion about IT and a broad view on today's IT world, which is certainly not limited to IT security alone. Rigorous and ambitious, he / she will have strong abilities to work in a team, to report and to work under pressure, have good communication skills, is customer oriented and flexible, able to accommodate mostly Projects activities but support activities as well to a lesser extent.
- This engineer must have a passion about IT and a broad view on today's IT world, which is certainly not limited to IT security alone.
- Rigorous and ambitious, he / she will have strong abilities to work in a team, to report and to work under pressure, have good communication skills, is customer oriented and flexible, able to accommodate mostly Projects activities but support activities as well to a lesser extent.
- Take part in international (worldwide) migration teams within Orange Group to migrate multiple customers infrastructure with the collaboration of local contacts.
- Take part of the full migration process; going through the initialization, the scheduling, the preparation, the migration, pre-post testing, hyper-care period after migration, and the hand-over (documentation, training) to operation teams.
- Use your Network and Security expertise to analyze, recommend and assist our architects and customers in implementing valuable network and security designs within their IT infrastructure.
- Conduct changes end-to-end in large security environments, following the scheduling with Project Managers.
- Conduct audits and take in of infrastructure on the customers environment.
- Interact with architects and customers to interpret their needs and stay in line with the Statement of Work.
- Trigger and follow communication and escalation with vendors.
- Enforce standardization, documentation and hand-over to operation teams.
- Define and implement new Security Services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk on their IT infrastructure.
- Define high-level Security Policies together with our customers AND implement it throughout the complete IT chain at the customer
What we expect of you
- Minimal a bachelor degree in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience.
- min 7 years of experience in network and security oriented position giving support and/or performing installations of networking/security environments with proven working experience in telecommunication systems administration / support / configuration.
- Certification are a plus (e.g. ITIL, CCIE, FortiNet NSE4 or above, PaloAlto Cnsa, Security+)
- Ability to configure, implement or perform change management on large and multiple security environment.
- Expertise looked for: Palo Alto, FortiNet, Zscaler, CheckPoint.
- Knowledge of other Firewall/Security vendors is a plus: Cisco, Pulse Secure, BlueCoat, F5, Routing, IPS, Remote Access...
- Inter-discipline coordination and overall quality control of the work: analysis, design skills, project management, procedures, process improvement, high technical understanding, documentation skills, supervision.
- You show good time management and an organized mindset.
- You'll be dedicated to a single customer but cross cultural awareness and being comfortable in a matrix management environment is a plus.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory, Dutch is a plus
What you can expect of us
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 days paid holidays
- Meal vouchers and eco cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Nijvel, Rotselaar, Brussels and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as ...
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding's, after work drink at Friday, ... the good life