SAS is one of the two BI systems in the M&S landscape. SAS is one of several dozen of applications in use by M&S, the most important ones providing data to SAS are the SAP IS-U and CRM systems.
- He/She will work in service mode and participate to projects.
- You are also business oriented: interested in functional analysis and in the understanding of the impact of your developments on business processes
- General competencies /skills required:
- You have experience with the fundamentals/concepts of relational databases (e.g. PK, FK, Indexes...)
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality.
- You are a good communicator and can work efficiently and independently.
- You are able to turn raw data in strategic information and propose creative solutions for presenting dashboards, KPI's and operational reports.
- You are flexible and apt to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment
- You ensure comprehension of the functional solution design
- You prepare and execute relevant testing, including defect reg istration and resolution
- You are attentive to recurrence/regression indicators throughout the test cycles
- You provide advice on release readiness of tested functionalities
- You have experience in analysis of requirements and in developm ent of specifications
- Nice to have competencies:
- Experience with SAS Visual Analytics is a plus
- Experience with MS Dos scripting is a plus
- Experience with performances tuning of SAS programs is a plus
- Experience in Belgian Utility Market processes is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP IS-U / CRM and SAP BI is a plus
- Language skills:
- English (fluent)
- Dutch or French (fluent)
- SAS Base : Expert
- SAS Macros : Expert
- SAS SQL : Advanced
- SAS Connect : Advanced
- SAS Access to PC Files : Advanced