Orange Business Services - Senior Business Developer
> 6 months experience
In the context of the development of its activities, Orange Applications for Business is looking for a Senior Business Developer.
Within OAB, our teams located in Brussels are reputed for their expertise in the support of digital transformation (Customer Experience, Big Data and IoT) of large, local and international companies.
- Pre-qualify opportunities in matter of project, audit and consultancy. Prepare reference files and/or answers to RFP, RFI
- Follow contracts and extensions
- Maintain customer and prospect relations, manage prospect files
- Management and coordination of the commercial team
- Follow up of the taking of orders targets and turnover
- Support on new offer launches
Skills and experiences
- You are a commercial talent, enthusiast and proactive
- You have experience in team management and coaching
- You have at least a college degree or equivalent by experience
- You have strong communication skills, you are flexible and are able to organize your work and priorities.
- You speak Dutch and/or French and have a good level of English
What we offer
- A varied job in a reputed professional structure, dynamic and constantly evolving
- real professional development possibilities depending your talents and ambitions
- A pleasant work environment, a dynamic and cohesive team
- Attractive salary with advantages
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, for multinational companies (B2B), freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Show full description
Worldwide, Orange Business Services stands within the Top 10 service companies:
- +3,000 multinational clients
- 100,000+ Cloud Pro customers
- +2 million business clients, SMB's and companies in France
- mobile telephone networks in 29 countries
- telepresence in 104 countries
- 5 major service centers: Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Mauritius
And is a recognized market leader: « world communication awards »
- Best Global Operator 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012,2013
- Best Enterprise Service for our Hybrid Network service Business VPN Hybrid, 2014
- The User's Choice Award, 2015
In Belgium, Orange Cyberdefense represents the MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) business unit and offers fixed price projects, managed services and consultancy.
Since 1998, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium leverages its experience and knowledge to provide premium grade services for both networking and security services to multinational companies.
We provide flexible solutions, geared towards customers requiring high quality solutions and focus on international environments, providing around the clock support.
From our operational center, located in the Brussels Area, we take over the burden of daily operations and optimization of our customers' security infrastructure.
Strong Service Level Agreements warrant the secure and unconstrained networks that are needed in today's business environments.
High quality service delivery is etched in our DNA and anchored in our organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001. All personnel are security cleared.